I LOVE the opportunity to try out products and give readers and followers my review on the product. Thank you to Sweat Pink – FitApproach for the opportunity to review this product and try it out.
All opinions are my own. The only compensation was a free 2 oz bag of the hemp hearts.
My latest review is on a fantastic product that I have been using for quite some time now. The company is called Manitoba Harvest and the product is called Hemp Hearts. Manitoba products are fantastic! I have not only used their Hemp Hearts but I have also tried several of their proteins. They are funky colors but are fantastically delicious!
This post is a bit shorter than I would have liked because I have been consumed with the aftermath of getting married (November 5th).
I love this product for so many reasons.
- It is filled with protein
- Great nutty flavor that isn’t overpowering or strong.
- You can sneak omegas, protein, and fiber into the food you make without anyone really knowing it is there.
- I am all about the added fiber in my diet and a little goes a long way!
- Manitoba is vegan, GMO free, raw (one- ingredient only!) and DELICIOUS!
Below are some photos of different ways I used the Hemp Hearts. Also head over to my Instagram for a giveaway of Manitoba Hemp Harvest Hemp Hearts. Giveaway will end on Sunday, November 15th. @mandielyse_tiu
This is a Perfect Fit Waffle with Mantioba Harvest Hemp Hearts in the mix and sprinkled on top.