There is nothing like a little energy bite in the morning before a workout or during the day as a little pick me up!
I have made protein balls several times and I see so many people making them even more frequently.
For my morning workouts I have been having a few almonds before and after all before I eat breakfast. I really wanted to change it up so I decided to make these delicious protein balls.
Another reason I wanted to make them was because the awesome Fit Approach team sent me 2 packets of Chocolate Hemp 70 Protein with my pink shoelace order so I wanted to use it.
Without further ado my Protein Packed Blueberry Balls
– 3 scoops oats using the old Perfect Fit Protein scoop measure (I would say maybe 1/2 cup)
– 1 scoop *NEW* Chocolate Perfect Fit Protein
– 1 packet Manitoba Hemp Pro 70 chocolate
– 1/3c ground flax seed
– 1/4c shredded coconut
– 1/2c blueberries (I used frozen ones but it does not matter)
– Sprinkle of Cinnamon
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 2 TBSP Almond Butter
– 1/4-1/3 c Enjoy Life Mini Chips
1. Place oats in a blender and get them ground to be almost flour like.
2. Add proteins, flax, coconut, cinnamon, vanilla, and blueberries to the oat mixture. Blend everything together so it looks like a paste.
3. If your almond butter is super soft and creamy you are good! If it isn’t put it in the micro for a few seconds to soften it up.
4. Remove the mix from the blender and place in a large bowl. Add in the almond butter and mix that up! To add a little fun and some more chocolate flavor put in some delicious Enjoy Life Mini Chips into the mix.
5. Roll or use a cookie scooper and make into bite size balls. Place in the fridge or even the freezer (I may end up putting mine there as they don’t feel cold enough!).
6. Let them chill and then enjoy!
What are your favorite protein ball ingredients? Share with me in the comments 🙂
ALSO – I am so so close to my goal so please help me out! – Click this link and enter your email address! It will help me to win some free yoga gear. I am so close to the goal that I need to get it. This is beyond appreciated. launch.yesiyoga.com/ref/C1044160