Having fun in the kitchen always keeps things exciting! Looking through the fridge and pantry I decide to throw ingredients together. Sometimes it is to finish something and other times it is to see how the flavors come out.
Today I decided to try quinoa for the first time since finishing the Whole 30. The recipe is REALLY easy and SUPER tasty!
2 cups veggie broth
1 cup quinoa
1 red pepper
1/4-1/2 red onion
1. Measure out the veggie broth and place in a medium pot.
2. Measure out the quinoa and add to the pot.
3. Turn the stove to high and while that starts cooking dice up the onion and add.
4. Dice up the pepper and add to the quinoa mix.
5. Bring this to a boil. Mix occasionally so that it all can cook evenly.
6. Once it arrives at a boil turn the heat down to low and cover. Mix occasionally.
7. When all the liquid is gone the quinoa is done.
8. Serve and enjoy!