This past weekend I was looking up recipes to make and trying to figure out something a little different to do with eggs. I went through at least a dozen recipes and saw nothing that really caught my eye. Instead I went into the kitchen with some things that I had and made my own, if you have a recipe like this I am sorry as I didn’t see it :). It is very simple and it came out AMAZING!
2-3 sweet potatoes
1-2 cups of spinach
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into pieces. I made into thick coins.
2. Place the sweet potato pieces into your food processor (or Vitamix in my case) and get into a grated looking style.
3. Take your spinach and julienne it into small pieces.
4. Place the above in a mixing bowl.
5. Add your eggs and mix all together so that eggs are well incorporated.
6. Using a 9×13 greased pan (I used coconut oil), add the ingredients to the pan.
7. Place in a 350 degree preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until it is done.
8. When cooled you can cut into about 8 even pieces and freeze it or eat straight from the oven. When freezing, I wrap each piece individually in parchment paper and then place in a freezer bag with a strong seal.