Throughout my Whole 30 journey I made a lot of meat balls either out of chicken or turkey. They were an easy item and already portioned. I knew exactly how many to eat to get the correct amount of protein. I decided to change it up a bit once I finished because we needed something different so I went with a meatloaf.
This came out so good and juicy. The turkey wasn’t dry at all. I can’t wait for you to try this one out. I know you will love it as much as I did.
1 package of ground turkey (about a pound)
3/4 cup tomato sauce (I used my Whole 30 sauce)
1 cup spinach julienne
1 red pepper diced
Whole 30 Ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the turkey, spinach, red pepper, and sauce in a bowl and mix well together so that each is well incorporated.
3. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
4. Place into a loaf pan (I was able to get into 2 loaf pans the entire thing)
5. Cover the top of each loaf with the ketchup.
6. Place in the oven for about 30-40 minutes. All ovens are different so make sure it is cooked completely through.
7. When done let it sit so that everything can cool and “settle”. Cut into 1-1 1/2″ slices and either serve or wrap and freeze or save in the fridge for later!
Let me know if you make this and if you like it! What are some of your favorite meatloaf recipes? Share the link in comments