I have been wanting to make paleo chocolate chip cookies for a while now (since I finished my January Whole 30) but time has not permitted. This past weekend while meal prepping I tossed some ingredients together and prayed for the best!
The cookies came out a little crumbly but REALLY delicious (in my opinion!). You will have to try it out for yourself to see how you like them.
These are dairy free, gluten free, paleo, processed sugar free cookies
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Flax Seed
- 1.5 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or dairy free milk of choice)
- 2 chopped Eating Evolved Classic Coconut Butter cups
- 1.5 TBSP Honey
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Add in the wet ingredients.
- Mix well together minus the coconut butter cups.
- If you feel you need to add more liquid (milk) do so a little at a time until you can form a large ball without it falling to pieces.
- Chop the cups into small pieces.
- Once the dough is well mixed add in your Eating Evolved Coconut Butter Cups.
- Line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or a Sil-Pat.
- I used a 1 TBSP cookie scoop to measure out each.
- Place cookies about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes – Halfway through I took a spoon a flattened the cookies a little bit.
- When done let cool and ENJOY!
Please let me know if you try these out and if you like them! If you try out let me know if you made any alterations to the recipe.